Orline Bowers is a Graphic Designer who graduated from the University of Memphis in 2017. While she does freelance work occasionally, she is ultimately seeking a full-time position in the field of Graphic Design to get her foot in the door, learn more, and push her skillset further
University of Memphis – 2012 – 2017
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Arkansas State University Mid-South – 2010 – 2011
Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems
Arkansas State University Mid-South – 2008 – 2010
Certificate of Proficiency, Web Design
Nulo Pet Food
Brand Ambassador • August 2017 – May 2018
- Perform in-store demos and out-of-store samplings on occasion.
- Educate owners about Nulo products and introduce them to their brand values.
- Promote the Nulo brand through interacting with pet store shoppers and their pets.
Intern, Customer Value Team • June – August 2016
- Improved consistency in customer-facing documents and presentations for CVT such as bid responses and Requests for Proposals
- Analyzed icons to pave the way for the creation of new ones in the Asset Library
- Condensed documents to become more visually interesting, resulting in better customer engagement and understanding
The University of Memphis
IT Technical Assistant • January 2014 – March 2015
- Monitored and maintained upkeep of the two computer labs on campus
- Assisted clients with print refunds, password resets and account initializations via telephone and in the labs
- Filed tickets on technology issues to be sent to the appropriate department for resolution
Secretary, Human Resources • October 2010 – May 2011
- Filed, scanned, and digitally indexed personnel fles into a database for more effcient access
- Greeted and directed guests to the appropriate department
Adobe Creative Suite
Available upon request.